Sunday, January 9, 2011

Web Site - FINALLY

I'm trying to set up a web site. Finally. My excuses have been that I have no time, that I distrust the last host provider, I don't have a personal computer anymore, and you know the old adage, "the shoemakers children run barefoot"? Well, I work with computers all day and really enjoy walking away at 5pm.

A website needed to rise on the priority list, so my tasks the last couple of monhts were to purchase a new computer (happened in December), and move the domain I've owned for years, to a new host. The domain transfer completed yesterday. I resigned myself that I would "make the time", and go through the keyboard pounding required to figure out the routine to design the website.

So here I am. The last two items began today, but so far the web site looks pretty stark.

No comments:

Post a Comment